N4 Done for you

N4 Done for you

You can use this notice if the tenant has not paid the rent on the date it is due.


If the rental agreement requires the tenant to pay rent on the first day of each month, and the tenant does not give you the full rent payment on March 1st, the earliest day that you can give this notice is March 2nd.

In order for you to give a tenant this notice, the tenant must still be living in the rental unit. If the tenant has already moved out, you can apply to court for the money the tenant owes you.



If you decide to do this yourself be warned and any errors can result in the case being thrown out. You will need to reapply to the board, pay a new filing fee and wait 60-90 days for a new court date.